What does it take to be a HACKER??
- For learning purpose
- Securing yourself (perhaps your data) from other hackers
- Some companies hire hackers to check a flaw in their security programs
- May get a trip to jail
- Fine as a part of penalty
- May get a bad name for getting involved in illegal acts
- Takes time to learn
Hackers are basically classified into 3 type:
- Black Hat Hackers
- Grey Hat Hackers
- White Hat Hackers
Grey Hat Hackers are in between of Black Hat and White Hat Hackers. Most of them do pranks that they think are harmless but they may be illegal too. These guys may expect a jail trip sometime (ofcorse, if they get caught) for being involved in illegal acts.
Black Hat Hackers
Black Hat Hackers, or better known as Crackers, are the guys who destroy your private data, deface websites are carry out almost all sorts of illegal activities. Becoming a Crackers takes a lot from you, time, practice, dedication and you are at risk always (coz you are doing something that is illegal). These people may be famous but not in a good way, rather for their illegal acts. And you can always expect going to jail if caught.
The first and foremost thing required to become a hacker is to know a programming language, any programming language. Mostly people prefer Python, for creating advanced programs. There is nothing like ‘easy language’, it takes time and patience to learn and master things. Besides this you should also have some knowledge about the Operating systems and learn Computer security which are known as ‘exploits’.
Learn a Programming Language
– Python is a good option to start with as it has a clean design and easy for beginners. It is very useful & powerful when creating an advanced project.
– Java is fine but some people don’t consider it for a good language to start off with.
– Apart from this C and C++ are always a good option for learning. They are very helpful creating a software but takes time debugging and is often not used because of that reason.
– You also have Perl which is commonly used for web pages and system administration while some use it to avoid programming in C.
– Most computer jobs do not require C much often.