So first of all we must have access to wordpress. As many of you must have tried symlink and got worpress and joomla databases but what about uploading shell in them.
So here we go just follow me
1. Log in to your worpress site and after logging in you will see something shown in below image.
2. On the left hand side you can see editor option under appearance just follow that option.
3. After getting in editor you will see different themes. So select any theme you want and then select template as shown in below image.
4. After selecting theme and template just replace this code with our shell code and then upload file.
5. Now after uploading file it must show File edited successfully and after that go to your shell directory i.e.www.targetsite.com/wp-content/themes/yourtheme/templatename.php.
Our shell is uploaded 😉